Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Just Two More Sleeps

Alone With Her Egrets on the cover of The Corvallis Advocate!

What an eventful summer it's been! Camping, bike rides, Worldcon (which I'll talk more about later). And as it draws to a close, I have one more big event coming up: my first ever art gallery show! That's my artwork on the cover of a local newspaper!!!

A collection of some of my best collages will be featured at the Azure Fine Art Gallery in Corvallis, Oregon, with the opening on Thursday, September 17 from 4-8:00pm. I'll be there with bells on! Ok, not literally bells, but my heart is ringing for sure. I'll be ready to chat about my artwork, influences, and to answer any question people have. The show will be up through mid-October, so if you have the chance, please stop by to take a look.

The Lighthouse, a piece made in collaboration with Jessica Smith-Carlock's stunning photography.
Also, I finally decided to join the 21st century and created a Facebook page, where I'm going to share both artwork and inspiration, as well as the work of other artists who inspire me. Please follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment