Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Mellower Season

Snow Queen

Around here, fall has finally come and is firmly ensconced in the changing of the leaves, the falling of acorns, the scent of woodsmoke in the air, and oh yes, the rain. Goodbye, sun, see you in May...if we're lucky.

As someone who likes to take each season as it comes, it makes me a little crazy to have to be thinking about winter when we're one month into autumn, but there it is – the life of an artist.

Although, I am told by highly reliable sources that some people are already looking forward to sending Christmas cards and going crazy with decoration and all that festive stuff. I must confess, I am as well, maybe just a little.

Anyway, I have some winter and Christmas themed cards in the Crowgirl Studio Etsy store right now. Here's to looking forward to the festive stuff!


“Autumn is the mellower season, and what we lose in flowers we more than gain in fruits.”
― Samuel Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment